Webcam sexy blonde.






JOIN NOW AND ENJOY CAM SEX.


About Nude Model Tequilla

First of all I wanna thank to all my fans that are always here with me (even if I m not always here for them...wish i had a twin)



Who said that "La Dolce Vita" doesn t exist !? I have it. I am the NEW:


MS. CAM.GIRL SEPTEMBER 2011



“La Dolce Vita” sometimes applys for me...
I love to travel
I love to shop
I sing
I play
I dance
I read
I write
I paint
I run
I hide
I dress
I dress up
I smile
I cry
I style (all my friends – hair, make-up, haircut, braides…)
I like water
I love milk
I hate chocolate
I adore meat
I love shoes
I can’t choose between two items that I’d like to buy so I buy both.
I love Marocco. Most of all countries  I L.O.V.E. Marocco
I always choose theatre
over movie
I full around when I am tired/annoyed
I’m mean if I want
I’m exquisitly mean if you make me
I like red
I love life
I adore my hair
I like Tom and Jerry
I love my dog
I hate people that are mean for no reason
I love Coco Chanel and Catherine Deneuve
I like to swim
I would die to see Rusell Crowe
I love Pascal Bruckner, Roman Polanski and Claude Monet
I like to drive my motorcycle
I love wind in my face
I hate thunders
I love earrings
I hate plastic surgeries
I like thrillers


And when “La Dolce Vita” doesn’t apply to me..
I make MY OWN ”La Dolce Vita

My fans can see in my diary and all my private fantasies, new games or just my real life thoughts...

Turn-Ons

MY FANS!!!  of course...
If you will be my fan you will get a lot of things from me...and also real fountain squirting (i m sure u are tired of fake ones)...

Turn-Offs

Do not poke your nose everywhere !
Rudeness
Lies
Faking
Duplicity
...

Statistics

Age: 25
Birthday: August 07
Sign: Leo
Bra Size: 34C
Height: 5 ft 7 in / 170-172 cm
Weight: 120 lbs/ 54 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Hazel eyes
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Me On Top
Languages: English, French, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Piercings, Hairy, Tattoos

Fetishes

Latex, Leather, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Piercing, Play Piercing, Denim, Role Playing, Dildos, Discipline, Domination, Ears, Slave/Master, Tongue, Toys, Hair Pulling, Vibrators, Handcuffs, High Heels, Lace