Sexy brunette on webcam.


JOIN NOW AND ENJOY CAM SEX.


About Nude Model BabbyR

Most of my friends would say that i have dominant character!
Im nice persone! Be nice with me and i will do hot show for you!

Turn-Ons

Im getting wet when see how man is musturbaite! I like to watch while play!

Turn-Offs

I am nice girl dont ask me about free show plz! I will do how show but only in my pvt!

Statistics

Age: 20
Birthday: August 25
Sign: Virgo
Bra Size: 28B
Height: 5 ft 7 in / 170-172 cm
Weight: 125 lbs/ 56 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Brown eyes
Hair Color: Black Hair
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Me On Top
Languages: English, French, Russian

Kinky Attributes

Piercings, Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Latex, Masochism, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Pain, Piercing, Play Piercing, Power Exchange, Retifism(Shoes or Boots), Depilation (Shaving, Hair Removal), Role Playing, Dildos, Rubber, Discipline, Sadism, Domination, Scent, Ears, Slave/Master, Exhibitionism, Tongue, Toys, Vibrators, High Heels, Whips